identity theft

My hobbies

Thursday, January 7, 2010

I am David

What can I say about myself?
I like to go swimming at my sister’s apartment. My sister’s name is Lisa and she lives with a roommate. I often visit her just to hang out! Lisa is my only sister. I live with my mom in a house. I have lived in this house for a long time!I like bowling I’m not the best at it but I really enjoy playing. I bowl at Austin 300 at least once a month. I bowl with my family; it’s a great family outing. I like to play pool and I rock at it. We have a pool table at the house. I usually hit a few balls everyday and have become really good at cueing up my game. I love to listen to music and play pool.I like to watch movies and shows even my most favorite ones like wipeout, worlds dumbest, south park, and pirates of the Caribbean.My most favorite hobby is video games the system I use is Nintendo and has some good stuff plus the wii which is really awesome.And lastly the saddest part is that my grandpa(2003) and grandma(2008) died.
over christmas break i went to california. my mom and i had to get there by plane and landed in san jose and for a few days later we went to san fransico with my cousins and it was very cold over there too even in the pacific ocean on the beach.

2 comments:

  1. I like spending time with family but in a whole different level. I only go bowling with my friends and boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete